We are looking for an extra Zendesk CX Consultant to join our team.
Premium Plus helps the sales and support teams from your favourite brands make a real difference using Zendesk. By pushing the tool’s boundaries and providing the right processes and insights, we enable our clients to deliver that top-notch service and unified experience their customers have come to expect. Anytime, anywhere. If you can see the massive opportunity here, then help us deliver on that promise.
As a Zendesk CX Consultant, you will guide and train clients to use Zendesk better, seamlessly integrating the solution into their customer service and support workflows. Using our best practices, carefully curated add-ons, and proprietary apps and integrations, you will get them up and running in no time with a set-up that perfectly fits their brand’s style and voice.
Tick the boxes:
- Knowledgeable of CX, customer service & support
- Zendesk Certified? Great!
- Not yet? No problem, if you’re willing to go all-in from the start
- Easygoing, streetwise and business savvy team player
- Autonomous project management expert, keen on getting things done
- Fluent in English, bonus points if you speak Dutch, French or German
Fit the profile?
Put your Zendesk expertise to work and give your career a boost. Join our multi-award-winning team. We’re throwing in the usual compensation and benefits and the opportunity to play in the Champions League of CX consulting. Feel free to join us at one of our offices in Antwerp (Belgium), London (UK), and Lille (France). Or work from home. We don’t mind, as long as we get the job done together.