We are looking for an extra Zendesk Solutions Consultant to join our team.
Premium Plus helps sales and support teams from your favourite brands make a real difference to their customers, using Zendesk. By pushing the tool’s boundaries and providing the right processes and insights, we enable our clients to deliver that top-notch service and unified experience their customers have come to expect. Anytime, anywhere. If you can see the massive opportunity here, then help us deliver on that promise.
As a Zendesk Solutions Consultant, you will follow up on incoming leads, generate your own sales pipeline and optimize our existing customer base. You’ll use your knowledge of Zendesk to spot opportunities and suggest the right solutions. You’ll be part of a fast growing international scale-up and a young and dynamic team that has recently been recognized by Zendesk as World Champion amongst all Zendesk Master Partners across the globe.
Who you are
- You are passionate about people and technology.
- You would love to help our customers achieve CX greatness with Zendesk.
- You have worked with Zendesk before and are enthusiastic about the tool.
- If you are a certified Zendesk Support Administrator, that’s a plus.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, both spoken and written.
- You are a hands-on kind of girl or guy, not afraid to take ownership.
- You work independently but you are a team player as well.
What you’ll do at Premium Plus
- Your main focus area will be the Benelux.
- You will help your colleagues to follow up on incoming leads and maintain relationships with our partners in order to work with them on opportunities.
- You will create your own sales pipeline and work closely with our marketing and onboarding team to generate the perfect leads for Premium Plus.
- You will optimize our account management and spot upsell opportunities.
- You will participate in webinars and events (our own and partners’) to generate leads.
- You will work with our team to optimise internal processes and actively participate in projects to make Premium Plus even better and more fun.
What we have to offer
- Full-time employment and an attractive salary.
- Benefits like meal vouchers, a mobile phone subscription and internet at home.
- Work related transport costs (public transport, planes and rentals - economic rates) will be refunded.
- A 38 hour work week and 20 days of leave per year.
- Work devices: MacBook Pro, external display and iPhone.
- Remote work: work from home or in one of our offices in Antwerp or Amsterdam.
- Flexible hours: we work from 9 to 5 but you can work within flexible working hours with the majority of your work to be done within business hours.
- Training & personal development: you’ll be immersed in Zendesk. Training paths will be provided.
Do you fit the profile?
Put your Zendesk expertise to work and give your career a boost. Join our multi-award-winning team and play in the Champions League of CX consulting.